Friday 18 November 2016

Welcome everyone (no one at the moment)

"Woah, a polaroid aren't you edgy"
Hello! My name is Sam and I live in Glasgow and I'm currently struggling through a chemistry degree...

 Doubt there are many people in my tiny corner of the internet but welcome to my blog! (feeling quite enthusiastic with all those exclamation points - the temptation to put one there was awful). Anyway I've been wearing clothes all my life - like most i assume - and generally I try my best to put together cohesive outfits that might actually look nice and this blog (hopefully) will be a place to come for ideas and inspiration on what to wear or buy.

Now we've all had our ups and downs when it comes to our fashion choices (i used to love those loose and long grey jeans and a pair of brown trousers) and hopefully i'll try and steer you in the right direction so you are not as hap hazard as I am (see what I did there?!). I'm also a fan of skincare because I've got this face for life.

I also ramble.....But enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS