Saturday 19 November 2016

My favourites!

Here's my much promised and snappily named, "Up to the start date of my blog favourites" (That's really going to catch on).

Anyway thought I'd start with my favourite grooming products and we'll start with a fragrance of mines:
£65 House of Fraser

Tom Ford Nior edp 50ml Buy here

What a fragrance! If you love Amber why aren't you wearing this? A little really goes a long way and people can smell you from very far away... Lasts for about three years on me (If i apply over some clothes even through a wash I can still faintly smell this). I also love Vetiver by Tom Ford as well but Noir is definitely my favourite!  

£33.50 for 28ml @Kiehl's

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment Buy here!

Enriched with avocado oil this is the perfect night eye cream for me - as the name says it's very creamy (surprise!). It very gently moisturises the eye area while not migrating to your eye area.... Young eyes that won't make you cry! I just pat on and around my brow and orbital bone before bed and I never look tired (just haggard).

£24 for 50ml @Kiehl's
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream Buy here!

It's not secrets to all my friends that I am a massive fan of Kiehl's and this is my favourite day and night moisturiser. Pretty sure this has some solid science behind it but in my mind I think that it's magic.... Never has my skin looked so hydrated and after using it I have received so many complements on how clear and soft my skin is! This moisturiser was also taken on Greenlands first ascent!

Kiehl's Creme De Corps Buy here!

£45 for 500ml from Space NK 
I bet you're like, "Sam we get it you like Kiehl's products" but I used to have chronic eczema and no creams prescribed or bought would shift it... But this did! It is non-perfumed and enriched with shea butter it provides long lasting moisture without making you sticky (eugh).

Davines Texturising Wood Powder Buy here

Now my friend used to work for Davines in Canada and gave this product to me as a gift... It comes with a brush (that I sadly lost) that you put the product in and brush on pieces of hair that you want to style. It has a good hold for guys hair and really keeps everything in place but allows you to still move your hair around throughout the day... Truly a wee wonder! Available from Cult Beauty for £45 with the brush included

Time for some fashion favourites (if you're still with me haha)

£350 (eek) from Burberry
Burberry Classic Check Scarf in blue Buy here

Now I got given this as a gift for christmas from my aunt which is so generous! I just love it too bits and it is cashmere so it is so warm and comforting. It's instantly recognisable and is a true British Classic... I just love it! I have had this for a year and worn it over a hundred times so that totally justifies it right...?

Topman previous season (£25)
Topman Black Chelsea Boots in Suede with Brogue Detailing (snappy name) Similar here

These Boots are so comfortable! The suede is super soft and the brogue detailing just give them something a little extra. They have a cleated rubber sole so you won't going flying like Bambi when the weather gets a little chillier. Black is classic and goes with everything and I got these on sale for £25!!!!!!!!

Now I thought I'd talk about an outfit that I have been wearing tons this Autumn:

The Jumper is a John Lewis 100% cashmere jumper in Grey Buy here

This photo took about 3 years to take...
This was purchased about three weeks ago and I thought i'd treat yo self! It is so versatile, warm and SO SOFT. Yes it is £85 but if you take care of it well it'll last a long while. I have worn it tons already and people think I now own only one jumper. It also has not bobbled at all and is amazing quality. I just can't stop touching it!

ASOS black wool trucker jacket with a faux grey shearling lining Buy here

Literally in love, so easy just to throw on heading out and is so warm. Shearling has seemed to stay in style throughout the last few AW seasons so this jacket was a wise investment. (I swear I have other clothes aren't grey or black - I promise). Seems to runs quite small though so many go up a size.

Wearing Levi's 512 Jeans and my favourite Topman Chelsea boots.

Thanks for reading guys xo







No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS