Friday 3 March 2017

Structure Hair - Shaper Paste Review

I
Looking for a hair product that is incredibly light and effortless to work through the hair? Then the Shaper by Structure Hair is the one for you!

I don't know about you but I'm always in a lecture, library or lab riffling my fingers through my hair and I hate that tacky, sticky feeling that a lot of other products leave. Shaper Paste does not leave any of this - it feels like you have nothing in your hair. If I was to compare the texture to anything it is very similar to a light moisturiser! When I scooped the amount out of product that I normally used I immediately noticed the wonderful smell! It doesn't smell like ordinary hair products (which mostly smell terrible) it smells lovely - the best way I can describe it is a slightly woody smell crossed with some sweet vanilla! If Structure Hair where brining out a scent I'd be first in the queue!

I briefly work the light product into the tips of my fingers (it doesn't need any warming) and starting from the back I work forward evenly distributing the product into my hair. Due to its light texture it works super easily into the hair and doesn't pull at all. Now if you are looking for mega hold then this is not the product for you but for just casual uni days it has enough hold (I'd say a medium hold) but if I was going out in "Storm Doris" then I  would choose something with a stronger hold. However in my opinion it is a great hair product for those people who want a little bit of hold but don't want to look/feel like they have tons of product in their hair! On the windier days I have been using this and then applying a very thin layer of hair spray over the top and it has stayed in place.

I've also used it as a pre-styler! I worked a small amount into my hair while my hair was towel dry and blowed it dry into the shape that I was after. Where this products was great is that it cut down on my frizz and made my hair super easy to style.

The only slight little niggles is that if you put a little to much product on your hair goes slightly greasy (which i remedy by blasting it with some heat and working the product through more) and that I am not a fan of the packaging, the lid on mine has drooped down and picks up product from the pot and that is going hard on the inside of the lid. It is also a salon exclusive,  I wish it was sold online!

All niggles aside though, I really do rate this product! I love being able to re-style my hair throughout the day and feeling like I have nothing in my hair at all! The smell is intoxicating and it is super easy to work through my hair! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

If you want to check out any more of the Structure Products then click here to be taken to the website!

Structure hair products can also be purchased on Luxurious look too! Click here to be taken there!


*This product was sent to me for my review but the opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS