Thursday 24 November 2016

Black Friday Haul + Deals and Discount codes!!!

All ma bargins

Now this isn't Friday - it's actually Thursday - but so many shops have started their deals early and I thought that I would get a head of the game* and start my Christmas Shopping today! And surprisingly I also finished my Christmas shopping (I am so shocked). But I thought you'd like to know what I got! I also have a selection of deals and discount codes underneath for your shopping pleasure

*EVERYONE HAD THE SAME IDEA... GLASGOW WAS SO BUSY




White Company (Use code AP380 for 20% online)

£30 - White Company 
First shop was the White Company where if you are not familiar they are a home interior // clothing retails that runs with a very soft and light colour palette. I have always loved the White Company's candles - shoutout to Autumn - and since my they had 20% OFF EVERYTHING it was rude of me not to buy something!

Firstly, My Aunt has just moved house very recently so I thought it would be nice to buy her something for her new house... So I picked up the "Seychelles Mini Home Scenting Set" Basically it comprises a small candle, diffuser and room spray in one lovely wee set! The Seychelles scent is a wonderful combination of zesty orange, rich amber with notes of coconut, almond and vanilla. The candle has an estimated burn time of
18 hours and the small diffuser should last 4 weeks. Also it comes in very luxurious packaging so even though this cost £30 (£24 including discount) it gives people the impression that you have spent more! (That's a win win!)

£30 - White Company 
While standing in the MASSIVE queue for the till i was standing next to a small table with some wee bits for the dressing table and I saw this little "Keepsake box" and thought I would be a lovely gift for my nan to keep some of her jewellery in - plus it has a space in the lid for a photo. So hopefully at Christmas when all of the family are together we will get a photo together and I can then put it into the top of the box! I must say though I was very impressed with the service in the White Company even though it was so busy - Was I shopping or was I in a nightclub?! - the staff where so calm and didn't appear to be troubled at all!! 10/10




House Of Fraser 

£29.00 - House of Fraser 
House of Fraser was again awfully busy but there was never a lack of help! They have discounts across all departments like 50% of Menswear, Womenswear and Home-wear but they also had 10% off beauty (inc Chanel and Charlotte Tilbury!) but I knew what I was in there to get because yesterday my mum told me! So I went into the Chanel department and bought her Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Moisture Mist! A mist is a way of hydrating your skin but leaving it scented as well (my mum was described this product to me an indispensable) and she needs a new bottle so that's a great Christmas present right there!

Gap (Use code FRIDAYGAP online for 40% off)

Jumper - £24.99 H&M -in store only
Next stop on my whirlwind Christmas shopping experience was gap which was quite quiet! I had got an email from them a few days prior giving me 50% off so I went in, in search of my dads "practical" present. On the phone earlier to my mum she told me my dad needed a new hat and gloves since his where very old and described the weather in the highlands as f*ing cold. Gap is very under-rated in my opinion as many people normally denounce it, the knitwear is great quality and I found my dad a semi matching hat and gloves and with the 50% off it came to £19.99! The hat is superb quality and is a merino wool blend (£14.99) and the gloves are very thick with a cable knit running down the top and where £24.99! They are also touch screen compatible (huzzah)

H&M 

Although H&M did has some slight promotions going on I went in with the intention of buying a specific item for myself (treat yo self). So I picked up an lovely salt and pepper high neck knitted jumper! It was £24.99 and is very warm (beware though as this item fits very large to size). I've been looking for a bulkier grey high necked jumper for a while and to find my ideal item in H&M at such a good price is nothing short of a Christmas Miracle!!





--------------------------------------DISCOUNTS and DISCOUNT CODES -----------------------------------

Now I have pulled together some shops with what I think have very competitive discounts for Black Friday!

Ted Baker
25-30% off everything in store and online!

John Lewis 
don't have any discounts but always match the prices of competitors so it's always good to check!

Selfridges!
20% off online on selected items with the code SELFCCE

Topman
10% off everything!

Jaeger outlet (a real gem)
have there already discounted things discounted further! The outlet is so so good so you should all check it out! EVERYMAN NEEDS THIS

Oliver Spencer
15% off online if you use the code SPECIAL

Harvey Nichols
Up to 25% off sale tomorrow but rewards members get a preview today with free delivery!

Allsaints 
Offering 30% off everything!!!!!! Use code CYBER (in-store as well) This is a great opportunity to grab a leather jacket!

Kiehl's! 
Get 20% off two items or more online with code BLACK20

Levi's
30% off website wide

Pretty Green
25% off everything!!

Asos
20% off everything!!!!!!! With code GOGOGO


Images courtesy of the White Company // House of Fraser // H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS